A dessert drink named mango mastani is becoming immensely popular in India in recent times. The drinking beverage was created in Pune, Maharashtra, and has now spread across the whole country. Mango Mastani is gaining demand among dessert lovers because of its creamy texture and mouth-watering flavour, especially in the hot summer months.
Fresh , ripe mangoes , milk , ice cream , and other ingredients like cardamon , saffron, and almonds are mixed to make mango mastani. Mango Mastani is more than simply a beverage; it’s a voyage of discovery. The beverage’s exquisite flavour and texture combination awakens the palate and revives the senses. Mangoes’ natural sweetness, the smoothness of the milk and ice cream, and the crunch of the almonds combine to provide an irresistible magical flavour.
In conclusion, Mango Mastani is a beverage that has won over Indians’ hearts and palates. It is hardly surprising that it has become a favourite among dessert lovers given its reviving flavour, creamy texture, and health benefits.
Try this magical recipe of mango mastani, it’s a speciality of pune. You’ll love it.
- Mangoes – 3
- Vanilla ice-cream
- Tutti-Frutti – 1 tbsp
Steps in making:
1. Take 2 mangoes and chop them into small pieces and keep it aside for assembling the drink.
2. In a mixer grinder add 1 roughly chopped mango, 2 scoops of ice cream and milk. Now blend until smooth. The thick mango shake is ready.
3. To assemble mango mastani, in a glass add two tablespoons of chopped mangoes, two scoops of vanilla ice-cream and half a cup of thick mango shake.
4. Now add some tutti-frutti, cashews and some more thick mango shake.
5. Lastly add one more scoop of ice-cream and garnish it with some tutti-frutti, pistachios and sweet cherry.
6. The Mango mastani is ready. Served immediately.