For those who are allergic to eggs and follow a vegetarian or vegan diet , eggless chocolate brownie is a delicious dessert. With no use of eggs, these brownies still moist, fudgy, and rich with chocolate. They depend on replacements for eggs, which includes apple cider, mashed bananas, or soft tofu, which give the mixture texture and moisture. Nuts, chocolate chips, and a few drops of chocolate sauce could be added to eggless chocolate brownies before eating or enjoyed plain. irrespective of whatever restrictions on diets you might be following, they are the perfect treat for every chocolate fan.
- All-Purpose flour/Maida-3/4 cup
- Cocoa Powder- 1/3 cup
- Salt- A pinch
- Baking Powder- 1 tsp
- Butter-1/2 cup
- Dark Chocolate Compound- 1 cup
- Sugar- 3/4 cup
- Vanilla Essence-1 cup
- Curd-3/4 cup
- Espresso: 1 tsp coffee + 2 tsp warm water
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl: Maida, Cocoa Powder, Salt, Baking Powder.
2. Melt butter and chocolate together in a double- boiler. Keep stirring.
3. Once melted, remove from the heat and add sugar, vanilla essence and espresso (mixture of coffee and warm water). Mix till the sugar dissolves.
4. Add curd and mix.
5. Combine the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients. Mix in one direction and do not over mix.
6. Transfer to a lined baking tin with oil/butter and butter paper. Tap on the surface to remove air bubbles.
7. Bake in a preheated oven for 30-40 mins.
8. Insert a toothpick and it should come out clean.If not, bake for another 5-10 mins.
9. Let it cool down before taking it out. Serve with some vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup. Enjoy!